If you have a usage question
Add a question to the Atlassian Community site.
We recommend that you create a support request if you have a complex usage question or you need to provide attachments and detailed information.
If you need an improvement added to an app
Please create an improvement request.
If you have a bug to report
Please go to the app's project in Jira and search for an existing issue or create an issue.
If you need support
Please create a support request. An alternative is emailing email@example.com.
Sign in required to participate in the community
This site is viewable by anonymous users. To participate in the community, you are required to have or create an Atlassian account and sign in. Participants can ask and answers questions, watch pages, and create and watch issues.
To provide quicker and more accurate responses to issues or emails, please include as much information as possible on the initial request including:
- Version of the app - put in the Affects Version/s field in the issue
- Version of the Atlassian product - put in Environment field in the issue
- Steps to recreate, including wiki markup or command or configuration information
Our Support Policy
In order to be entitled to support, the following conditions must be met:
Support policy for Cloud
- Cloud instances are automatically updated unless our app requires authorization for additional permissions, in which case the update is delayed until an administrator approves.
Support policy for Server
- License must have a non-expired maintenance window.
- App version must be used with compatible host server version as indicated in the Marketplace listing.
- The latest app version compatible with the host server version is supported. You will be asked to upgrade to the latest app level for problem determination and fixes in most cases.
- General rule is to support at least host server versions released within the past year. Limited support may be available for earlier versions up to their end of life (EOL) following Atlassian Support End of Life Policy.
- A version, in our terminology, means a release indicated by x.y (like 4.1). Minor/maintenance versions (like 4.1.1) are not counted.
Our Support SLA
We strive to provide prompt, effective support to our clients. This page describes our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
Expect a response to support requests within 1 business day (24 hours). Tickle the issue if response seems too long .
Monday to Friday (except for major US holidays), 7am - 7pm ET, 4am - 4pm PT, 12:00 - 24:00 CET.
More limited ability to respond during US holiday periods.
The following sources are monitored for requests in priority order. In all cases, better problem information helps speed the response and resolution.
- JIRA issues (preferred) entered directly through our public Jira project associated to the product or via our Support portal (private).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes and Improvements
There is no specific response time for bug and improvement requests, but they are reviewed regularly for consideration to be included in a future release. If you need a response urgently, change the issue type to a support request. Fixes and improvements are made in the next released version of the software based on need and capability.
Incoming triage and serious bugs take precedence over other requests. Requests are prioritized based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Importance to customer.
- Applicability to other customers including votes. Feedback and discussion is important!
- Customer is current on maintenance via SEN (Support entitlement number - purchase or evaluation).
- Availability of acceptable workarounds.
- Grouping with other related work. Backlog issues are reviewed for a planned add-on release and backlog issues with current activity take precedence.
- Scope and risk of change.